Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lets try this one more time....

Welcome back to my blog! Yes, yes, yes, I know I have said it before, but I am BACK! This time I mean it. Even though I have not blogged in 9 months, does not mean I have not been thinking about it just about every day. I have missed this online diary. Not only was it good for my body (the exercise part) but it was good for my soul (or sole!). After much thought and some encouragement from a very sweet co-worker (my nerotic but lovable next door neightbor!!) I am writing again.

This time, however, I would like to tweak the blog a bit. I still am going to keep blogging my exercises and fitness, but I also want to write about my attempt at improving my cooking skills as well as other fun things we are doing (hence the Fikac family funness!!). So sit back, relax and enjoy the ride! Smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment