Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A good Start

Well, I don’t want to jinx myself and talk about how fast my week has flown (did that last week and all of a sudden it was like time had S.T.O.P.P.E.D.... ). So just infer that is what I am going to say without saying it! :)

My day started off great! I was a little bummed because I overslept for my treadmill alarm and did not get my morning run in. I was afraid I would beat myself up about it, but, I still felt pretty darn good! Then I made myself the BEST most energizing shake for breakfast! Meet The "Cheryl Shake"... One of my girls taught me to make the most delicious protein shakes and today I kicked it up a notch! Check out my new "Chilly Green Shake"

It was so good and so easy to make.


All I had to do was pop some simple ingredients into the blender and "viola" PERFECTION! And a great way to start the day. And bonus, it completely filled me up until my morning snack! Can’t wait to experiment with some more shakes soon!

My workout this evening was pretty awesome! I went to yoga and the instructor was an instructor I had taken before at Bikram and he is fantastic! This was his first time to teach at my studio and I absolutely loved the class. I swear I walked out of there feeling at LEAST 3 inches taller!!

Off to make dinner, breakfast for dinner... one of my FAVS!! TTYL!

Smiles!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment