Sunday, January 20, 2013

I'm too old for this sh**.... maybe...

My free day yesterday was pretty good! I got my nails done, did a little shopping and even almost took a nap (I have never been much of a napper, I always feel like I could be doing something productive). Last night was great fun celebrating B's birthday! We went to one of our favorite places, Flying Saucer. We meet up with some great friends and family. B's brother ordered the most interesting beer.. It was like chewing a piece of bread...
 
Needless to say, it was a first and a last for this one! haha! We had so much fun last night!!
 
Today for B's birthday he awoke to breakfast in bed...
 
What a nice wife I am!! Its funny though, I used to be able to polish off a plate like this no problem (mine is the one on the right). But, since I have started my new workout/eating plan I got full less than halfway through! Go me!!
 
My workout today was supposed to be a 3 mile run. I am still sore and tight from Fridays 6 miler, so I stretched for super long. Once on the treadmill I couldn't get myself going or stay going once I started. I guess that is one of the negative side effects of going out and enjoying yourself a bit too much the night before. I remember when I used to be able to drink until all hours and then get up bright and early and go about my day. Not so much anymore. I mean, I am not hungover today, but I feel BLAH! So, I only made it through a rough 2 miles on the treadmill. I am not too happy with it, but I will take it. And look I even had a workout buddy today..
 
 
I think she may have had sympathy pains for mommy! haha!!
 
Well, tomorrow is a new day and not only that, it is a day off work! So I plan to get in a great run to make up for today AND my usual yoga! I am excited!!
 
Smiles!




No comments:

Post a Comment