Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 2: Feeling GOOD!

Day 2:
                Got in a quick 2 mile run before heading out of town this afternoon for my Girls Weekend! I am super excited to see my girls and get some needed girl time. So, I will be taking a few days off from my challenge. I know, I know, I just started right?! How can I possibly think of stopping for a break now? Well, yesterday was a rough day emotionally for me and all I wanted to do was sleep. I am beginning to see that I may WANT to have more of these days as the grieving process goes on. But, I need to be mentally and physically strong enough to lift myself up and keep going. So, a little R&R with the girls is that mental break I need, and TRUST me, when I get back from 3 days of fun (and a lil refreshments) I WILL want to get on the treadmill, FAST!! So I am now 2 miles closer and looking forward to the ride! See yall on Sunday!  :)
Miles Covered today:
Treadmill = 2 Miles
Miles Left:
Big Goal/Mini Goal: 252.5/26.5

No comments:

Post a Comment