Thursday, March 7, 2013

Kindle-Carried-Away

T-Minus 8 MORE hours of work until it is officially SPRING BREAK!!! Okay, all (and I mean ALL) of my teacher friends have totally and completely earned this break. And honestly, I feel the kids need it too.. A break every now and then from where they spend so much of their time within inches of their neighbor, is good for the body, good for the soul. And is GREAT for the teacher! haha!

So in preparation for my break and my trip to visit one of my besties, I had a little too much fun buying books on my Kindle. Even though I miss the smell of a new book, and the satisfaction of closing a book when it is completed, I must say I do love the ease of buying any and all the books I want with just the push of a button. Check out my purchases for the week! (again SOOO excited...)

 
and I couldn't pass up this $.99 gem..
 
I think it is a good start don't you! haha! I am telling you I get carried away. But, I am super excited to get to just sit and read for a bit. The last series I read really sucked me in and I have had a hard time finding another book to keep my attention.
 
Time to hit the hay! I am seriously Christmas-Excited for tomorrow!! Spring Break BABY! (well almost!)
 
Happy Friday! Smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment