Friday, June 7, 2013

Summer BABY!!!

      Hey there! So I have been gone a while and I am back baby! And even better, it is SUMMER BABY!! The last two months have been pretty busy with school and everything. But, trust me when I say how much I have missed my blogging! So let me catch you up on a few things. Ready, set, go...

1) I got into the Masters Program in Curriculum and Instruction at Texas A&M University (which started this week by the way... so my free time is null)

I am SUPER excited, but a little nervous at the same time, just want to be successful... I plan to take it one class at a time!!

2) SCHOOL IS OUT FOR SUMMER!!! I am really excited, but it is bittersweet... I am happy for the break, but going to miss my sweet, sweet babies that have been my life for the past 9 months! Look what some of my girls did during stations earlier this week...
 
I know that may be hard to read, but I know their handwriting too well, and this melted my heart!
 
3) The last two pictures go hand in hand.. I did have to work today though really only a half day getting my room cleaned up and ready for the summer. When I got in my car this morning it felt amazing! We had a "cold front" come through yesterday.. When I said cold front I mean the temperature dropped from 95 to 80 degrees and it feels amazing! When I got in the car this morning I had to document how amazing it felt!
 
It may be awhile before I can post a pic like this again! :)
 
4) When I got home I sat back and relaxed...ahhhhhhhh....
 
Perfect way to end the school year and start the Summer! I am excited for the next few months and cant wait to blog about it!! Have a great start to your Summer as well!!
 
Smiles!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment